Fotos-LAN2011-0193.jpg

Deze CLAN cheat niet!

Friendly Sites
Supported by

i3D.nl

GameServers

[ Supporters ]

::DFC:: Dutch Fight Club :: View topic - Black Ops start niet op

::DFC:: Dutch Fight Club Forum IndexForum Index   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileEdit your profile   MembersMembers   Private MessagesLogin, Check Messages  
 ArcadeArcade   RanksRanks   StaffStaff   StatisticsStatistics   Board RulesBoard Rules   Forum FAQForum FAQ   Login / LogoutLog in 

Search for at
::DFC:: Dutch Fight Club Advanced Search

Black Ops start niet op
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    ::DFC:: Dutch Fight Club Forum Index -> Call of Duty - Series
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sixtyn1ne[NL]

blank.png

PostPosted: Wed 27, Apr 2011 10:31 Post subject: No icon Re: Black Ops start niet op Reply with quote

denk

ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT = Rolling On The Floor Laughing So Hard My Sombrero Falls Off And I Drop My Taco
Berggeit[NL]

netherlands.png

PostPosted: Wed 27, Apr 2011 10:54 Post subject: No icon Re: Black Ops start niet op Reply with quote

waarschijnlijk vind wolfy programma's in het nederlands slecht.. vandaar /gasping en vandaar de opmerking.. hij is waarschijnlijk zo'n persoon die alles in het engels installeerd (ben er zelf ook 1 van, dus snap zijn opmerking wel.. het klinkt niet in het nederlands) Wink

ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT = Rolling On The Floor Laughing So Hard My Sombrero Falls Off And I Drop My Taco Sad
AcidPhonk[NL]

netherlands.png

Steam: AcidPhonk
PostPosted: Wed 27, Apr 2011 14:26 Post subject: No icon Re: Black Ops start niet op Reply with quote

DFC-Berggeit[NL] wrote (View Post):
waarschijnlijk vind wolfy programma's in het nederlands slecht.. vandaar /gasping en vandaar de opmerking.. hij is waarschijnlijk zo'n persoon die alles in het engels installeerd (ben er zelf ook 1 van, dus snap zijn opmerking wel.. het klinkt niet in het nederlands) Wink

Ik snap wel wat je bedoeld. Ik kijk ook liever een engelstalige film etc en veel progjes zijn alleen in het Engels. Maaruh... steam? Steam NL is niks minder dan Steam EN/VS.

DFC-BJ[NL]
::DFC:: Member

netherlands.png

PostPosted: Sat 30, Apr 2011 20:35 Post subject: No icon Re: Black Ops start niet op Reply with quote

same problem
only the nightmare option workt for me
het moest toch in het engels wolf??? Wink
helaas toch weer niet , ik krijg steeds deze melding:
DFC-NightMare[NL]
::DFC:: Admin

netherlands.png

Steam: DFCNightMareNL
Origin ID: DFC-NightMare
PostPosted: Sat 30, Apr 2011 23:15 Post subject: No icon Re: Black Ops start niet op Reply with quote

Probeer dit eens:

To verify the Integrity of Call Of Duty Black Ops check the below given instruction:

* Go to Properties
* Go to Local File Tab
* Now Click on “Verify Integrity Of Game Cache”
DFC-Rafneck32[NL]

netherlands.png

Steam: Rafneck32
Origin ID: Raffneck32
PostPosted: Sun 01, May 2011 09:44 Post subject: No icon Re: Black Ops start niet op Reply with quote

Wordt tijd voor BF3 cheer2  cheer3

DFC-WQLFY[NL]

netherlands.png

PostPosted: Sun 01, May 2011 09:44 Post subject: No icon Re: Black Ops start niet op Reply with quote

Geit snapt mij!
Ik ben gewoon helemaal in de war van die nederlandse vertalingen, klinkt nergens naar, sorry voor onduidelijkheid
ik bedoelde van dat , mensen waar ik naar op kijk, zoiets verschrikkelijks gebruiken, dat vind ik eventjes afschuwelijk

Ik heb het officieel niet meer druk, dus ben boeltje aan het reïnstallen zodat ik weer mee kan doen met black ops,
Tot ziens  clown

AcidPhonk[NL]

netherlands.png

Steam: AcidPhonk
PostPosted: Sun 01, May 2011 10:23 Post subject: No icon Re: Black Ops start niet op Reply with quote

Ik snap nog niet wat je bedoeld....  Pa pa  just joking matey

DFC-BJ[NL]

netherlands.png

PostPosted: Sun 01, May 2011 17:24 Post subject: No icon Re: Black Ops start niet op Reply with quote

dit wil je ook niet snappen
niemand snapt wolf.... uuhhh  simba :-P

nog steeds probs met de game !!!
Giga[NL]

netherlands.png

Steam: scofield_pro
Origin ID: GigaNL
PostPosted: Sun 01, May 2011 19:42 Post subject: No icon Re: Black Ops start niet op Reply with quote

Activisions antwoord

Be sure that your computer is not behind a software or hardware firewall of any kind. This includes firewalls built into routers or other equipment, as well as programs like Zone Alarm, Black Ice, and the integrated firewall in Windows XP. Activision does not support the use of our games from behind a firewall. If it is not possible to disable the firewall you will need to open the ports for Call of Duty: Black Ops. Call of Duty: Black Ops transmits and receives network traffic on port 3074 (UDP and TCP). Additionally the Steam client transmits and receives network traffic on ports UDP: 27000-27015, 27015-27030 and TCP: 27014-27050. The exact details on opening a port is specific to your firewall. For more information check with the firewall documentation or manufacturer.

Another common cause of problems is a poorly configured router or connection sharing solution. If you are using a router, ICS, NAT or a software gateway you may have problems playing on the internet. This is because the router may not be forwarding the correct information back to your machine. It may be possible to get around this problem using port forwarding or DMZ. You can find more information on configuring shared connections for multiplayer gaming at www.practicallynetworked.com. Please be aware that like a firewall we cannot actively support using shared connections to play online.

The most common cause of problems though is usually the simplest - an overburdened network stack. By default many computers have protocols the average person doesn't use; things like VPN or NDISWAN. You may want to contact your ISP to find out exactly which protocols you can safely remove. Often times network game problems are resolved by something as simple as removing unused adapters and protocols.

The problem may also be related to the status of your ISP or that of the server. Due to the dynamic nature of the internet and the variable levels of traffic, it is impossible to completely eliminate this error. If you are having persistent problems you may wish to try a different server, or just wait and play a little while later.

If you have an AMD X2 processor on Windows XP please go to http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/TechnicalResources/0,,30_182_871_13118,00.html and download and install the AMD Dual-Core optimizer and the processor driver.

Sixtyn1ne[NL]

blank.png

PostPosted: Sun 01, May 2011 20:08 Post subject: No icon Re: Black Ops start niet op Reply with quote

Poorten forwarden dus ......

ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT = Rolling On The Floor Laughing So Hard My Sombrero Falls Off And I Drop My Taco
DFC-BJ[NL]

netherlands.png

PostPosted: Mon 02, May 2011 22:53 Post subject: No icon Re: Black Ops start niet op Reply with quote

het probleem zit echt bij steam!!!
For the past 5 days I've been plagued by this constant error-message:

http://i53.tinypic.com/34j9id2.jpg

This error shows up constantly everytime I try to even enter the Main menu.

CoD: BO has worked perfectly for me since it was released.
Heck I've even managed to level up to Level 10 Presitege Mode without any connection flaws.

Now this message is constantly showing up. There is no doubt about this error existing due to a fault in the CoD servers - no fault on my end.

I don't use a router, I don't use a firewall, there is nothing wrong with the connection on my end, the game has been working FINE for *MONTHS* before this showed up.

What the hell is going on really?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm having the exact same issue. I'm pretty sure we're not the only ones. There's only one other person I regularly play with, and he gets it too.

I've tried port forwarding, turning off my firewall, reinstalling the game, playing on other servers. Nothing seems to help. No other game I play (and I play a few) seems to have any kind of problem even when playing for several hours.

This problem only started occurring a few days ago. Before then, everything seemed to work flawless and I did not encounter the issue even once.

I googled it, but cant find anyone with an answer.

steam forum loopt er nu vol mee met deze klachten het schijnt toch na
een updatetje te zijn gebeurt we wachten maar af
mischien worden ze wakker
Sixtyn1ne[NL]

blank.png

PostPosted: Mon 02, May 2011 23:27 Post subject: No icon Re: Black Ops start niet op Reply with quote

Zo heeft elke update wel wat gehad ondertussen , was te verwachten  Smile

DFC-NightMare[NL]

netherlands.png

PostPosted: Tue 03, May 2011 16:18 Post subject: No icon Re: Black Ops start niet op Reply with quote

Hoi BJ,

Ik herinner me wat, waar mijn firewall/router last van had.....
Het gaat hier om een Speedtouch THOMSON ST706 modem/router

De firewall stond zo geconfigureerd dat hij automatisch "aanvallen van buitenaf herkende".
Ik had tijdens het spelen ook af en toe disconnects. (melding weet ik niet meer).
Dagen lang lopen zoeken.....

Uiteindelijk zag ik in de LOG van mijn firewall dat hij dacht dat ik van buitenaf op UDP poort 3074 werdt aangevallen.
Resultaat: hij gooit die IP in een tijdelijke BAN: dus steam/server disconnect!

Opgelost door TCP+UDP poort 3074 naar mijn PC te laten verwijzen dmv NAT.

Ik hoop dat je hier wat aan hebt.....

Remon.
Sixtyn1ne[NL]

blank.png

PostPosted: Tue 03, May 2011 16:26 Post subject: No icon Re: Black Ops start niet op Reply with quote

NAT ook ff checken of dat hij niet op "strict" staat , misschien dat je naderhand daar nog problemen mee krijgt ?

DFC-PipodeClown[NL]

netherlands.png

Steam: cobops2user
Origin ID: Pip0deCl0wn
PostPosted: Tue 03, May 2011 20:58 Post subject: No icon Re: Black Ops start niet op Reply with quote

Vergeet niet dat COD als sinds COD4 een UPnP app gebruikt die werkt op routers die upnp aan hebben staan.
Ik zelf heb upnp natuurlijk uit staan (paranoide clown) maar wellicht stond het bij BJ aan & nu uit.
Als ik het me goed herinner heette dat cod4 upnp programma Demonware portmapper of zoiets.
Zorgde ervoor dat poort 3074 open ging............
My 2 cents

There is no escape-we pay for the violence of our ancestors
DFC-BJ[NL]

netherlands.png

PostPosted: Wed 04, May 2011 10:43 Post subject: No icon Re: Black Ops start niet op Reply with quote

ik heb na 2x alles te installeren zowel steam als game  
maar dat gaat vanzelf nl. als je steam delete is ook je game corrupt
toch nog 1 x  deze geprobeerd:
"Sluit steam helemaal af zodat die niet meer draait.
Zoek je ClientRegistry.blob meestal in C:\Program Files\Steam
Hernoem hem naar ClientRegistry.old (je mag hem ook deleted want hij bouwt hem toch opnieuw op maar ik speel het graag save) en herstart steam"
ik heb nog geen foutmelding gehad
word vervolgt
UPDATE!!!
na wat overleg met wat behulpzame leden zijn we even door mijn router heen gelopen
en daar zat een functie in wat aangevinkt was die nat genoemd was
deze scheen de boel te blokkeren
nu weer ff gespeeld  ging weer goed geen melding
word vervolgd

vanavond kwamen de foutmeldingen weer terug
dus we zijn weeer trug bij nul met dank aan activision
Hoek[NL]

netherlands.png

PostPosted: Fri 06, May 2011 16:14 Post subject: No icon Re: Black Ops start niet op Reply with quote

je bent nie de enigste bj ik heb precies dezelfde schijtzooi wordt er gek van
DFC-NightMare[NL]

netherlands.png

PostPosted: Fri 06, May 2011 18:21 Post subject: No icon Re: Black Ops start niet op Reply with quote

BJ,

Hebben we het nu opgelost of niet?

Remon.
DFC-BJ[NL]

netherlands.png

PostPosted: Fri 06, May 2011 22:26 Post subject: No icon Re: Black Ops start niet op Reply with quote

nop niet opgelost:
het lijkt wel of het erger word, ik heb op mijn andere pc steam en de game geinstalleerd.
na 20 sec lag ik er al weer uit dat werkt ook niet
word niet meer vervolgd
ik stop er ff lekker mee
mijn pc's staan op marktplaats te koop voor iemand die
intresse heeft ik verkoop de hele zooi en ga na de vakantie wel weer verder mer
battlefield 3
of steam moet nog met iets komen voor dat ik alles verkocht heb
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view ::DFC:: Dutch Fight Club Forum Index ->  Call of Duty - Series Time synchro. with the server - Timezone/DST with your computer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: